Sunday, April 27, 2008

Nice Trip...


Sorry for stopped blogging for few days, I was away on trip to Alor Setar and Langkawi. I travelled there with a group of friends. Me and some friends went to Alor Setar at friday night, where we stayed over at my friends place. The house of my friends is in Simpang Koala located in Alor Setar. Actually, before ariving at his house, me and my friend from KL, made a mistake and forget to turn in the Alor Setar Selatan toll, where we ended up in Alor Setar Utara toll. Haha. Lucky that my friend manage to know where we were and after that he found us, we followed closely with his car. After that, he bring us to go to his house and put our bags in his house 1st before going out again. Then, he bring us to find our another friend which is in Taman Ampangan located not very far from his house. He was surprise when he saw us in the front of his house because we didn't noticed him that we are going to visit him, Haha. It was around 10-11 when we meet him (talking about visiting people when late at night, haha), after that, we had supper then we went to "Infinity Cyber Cafe" located around their house to settle our vengence(LOL) of course, in the sense of DOTA. Hehe. After few matches, then we soon go home and the time is already around 2 - 3 am. Haha. I soon slept after arrived at my friends house. Hehe. My friends told me that i snore quite loud, cause they slept quite late, around 4.


The next day, I woke up at 8 am where our plans is to go to Langkawi as early as we could, haha. After bathing and get ready, we left house at around 9. After that, we fetch our another friend and then eat breakfast. We arrived at Kuala Kedah jetty around 10 something. We went to buy tickets but the next ship available is 11.30. So, we had to wait awhile before going for the ship. Hehe. Here is some actions of people waited too long for the ship:



After waited till we get to the ship, we had to sit separately, and sadly, i had to sit alone with stranger (haha). So, after awhile i felt tired and went out of the boat to take some nice sea breeze. I had nothing to do, so, I played around and keep taking pictures with my camera. Haha. This is some pictures i took while i was boring outside and inside the ship.


The boat coming back from opposite direction.


Lol. I am not the only boring people in the ship. Haha.



Some beautiful scenery.


Scenery with clouds and hill. Hehe


After arrived at Langkawi, we soon found the agent and driver that we booked earlier because, all of us didn't know how to drive around Langkawi. Haha. And the fees for the driver and van was quite expensive (not cheap, but better if we rent our own car and more cheaper and exciting). The time when we arrive is 1 something to 2. So we are quite rush (haha), because the last ship is on 7.30 pm. The first where we visited is the GEOPARK. We rent a boat there and we go around the lake and the park. We went to fish farm, bat cave, and eagle feeding site. The place was quite big, so, it takes alot of time to go around the park.



Eagle feeding site.


Pictures of me and friends on the boat.


Pictures of my friends.


Pictures taken when the boat is at the sea. The engine of the boat even stopped for awhile to me fear. Haha.


After the Geopark, we went for our lunch because we haven't had anything after breakfast. (Lol, funny, lunch at 4, Haha). After eating, we proceed to our next destination, Underwater World. In there, we see many different type of animal, haha. Of course, i won't upload all of them to here (because i don't want my post to be too long).

The penguins looks cute. Hehe.

After the Underwater World, we soon rushed back to jetty for the last ship back to Kuala Kedah. After arriving, we had dinner then me and one of my friend soon leave Alor Setar at 11pm and arrive Penang around 11 something to 12 pm. It's quite a great trip, although quite rush. Thanks to all my friends for making this trip succesful.

No comments: