Thursday, April 17, 2008

Decisions...

After completing my Diploma, there were some decisions that I had to make. This kind of decision when is worst, can get worst than marrying a bad wife, (haha). I am just joking. Actually the decision that I wants to make is where to study for degree and what to do for temporary.

Actually, me and few friends of mine have actually applied together for a University in Brisbane, Australia. The name of the university is Queensland University of Technology. But, till now, the offer letter from the University haven't been received yet. We applied in early month of March. If, some of our friends failed to enter to the University, we have already another plans, which is to apply for Inti Nilai which the new semester starts at September. If all of our friends were to get to go to Australia's University, then we must already go there at end of June or start of July because the semester there starts at July. Although the offer letter haven't come, I am still thinking which is the better choice for me. Either is QUT or Inti Nilai University College. Sigh... I hate making big decisions, because, some small stuff can make a hazard. I have asked information about this two University as some of my friends are already in there studying. But, decisions will be made only after the offer letter comes to me. Let the headache when the times comes. But, it won't be a big problem as I am having friends on either place that i choose as they are my senior. Haha.

Winson.

No comments: