Saturday, April 12, 2008

Bye, Piano...

The day that i had finally sell my piano has come and it was today. The piano was bought around 1990 when i was around 3-4 years old. After almost 17 years, we finally sold off the piano. The piano brand is "Young Chang", it is not as expensive as "Yamaha", but the sound and quality is the same like "Yamaha". I still remember that I was playing on it on the 1st time, so happy. But my interest soon vanished after being teached by a lady teacher who always hit my hand when played wrongly. So, after few years of learning, i finally stops learning it. And times flies till now and i am going to sell it for someone who can plays well and teaches someone else. I sold it at the price of RM 1K. The price of second hand piano is almost like that or even more, some say i sell to cheap(haha). So, once again, Good Bye Piano for 17 years.

My Piano.

Playing piano for last time.



No comments: