Thursday, April 10, 2008

9/4/2008 - Diploma Completed


9/4/2008 - Wednesday. Today is the day that i will be presenting the final project that being done by me. After presenting this final project, this will also means that I am
"Officially" A Diploma Graduate (although the result haven't came out yet, the lecturer have told us that all of us have passed). So, this few weeks will be last us for us to meet each other anymore because, after diploma, some will go their own ways and some will continue study in Penang, some in overseas, some in outstation, and some will start working. I could have not been any happier during this period of diploma, especially this last few weeks when all of us have been going for breakfast together, play games together, going for redbox and also solve troubles and problem together. I have been so happy this few weeks. Nothing much more I can say.


Group photo in redbox





X-Rated Photo. Haha



Today, after my presentation, they suggested that we go to one of my Taiwanese friend's house in Tambun to give them a visit. So, our whole group agreed, caused we haven't meet the friend for long time. We went there around 7 something, reached there around 8. When we arrive at the location they were waiting for us at the security check point. It was a very nice housing estate with gated security. But, most of the people stays there are mostly rich. There are two part in the estate, one is middle class housing, and another is High class housing. My friend stay at the middle class housing, so we turn right on the junction after the security check point. His house is so big when I saw it on my first sight (almost around 2000 square feet, with quite big garden in front of it). I was shock cause it was the 1st time I visited there. Haha. After calling us to go into the house, I found the house quite modern and very very big. Haha. The house is very very well furnished, and there were a few room along with the living room when we 1st go in, the piano room, and TV room. We played PS3 at the living room with his plasma TV. Wow, PS3 and the TV was so nice combination that I am thinking of buying a PS3 now. Haha.


After we played and enjoyed till around 10 something, we soon leave his house, before that he told us that he will show us a house of another friend (which we all known also, because he is also a former student in INTI). When he told us that the friends house is bigger than his house, I couldn't believe it. But after arriving in front of the house, my JAW almost fell down. OMG, it is not a house, it is a CASTLE. It was so so nice, and so so big. I can't believe it was his house cause i know him in school time he was so silent and so so friendly and even sometimes looks so "leh fe". Haha. That told me a lesson for not to JUDGE A BOOK BY ITS COVER. Lol.


We soon leave the area around 10 something, and we headed for the next destination, "INFINITY". Hehe. We had our last battle of DOTA as Tze Hau (my friend from Kedah) is going back to Kedah tomorrow and will not come back till when we are getting the result (not too soon). So, we battle each other until 12.45 then we went to separate ways and I went home bath and soon blogged on this post. Haha. Chao.

Good LUCK all!!!

Winson


No comments: