Sunday, April 20, 2008

Unexpected events...

Yesterday,18/3/2008. Me and my family were having dinner at outside near Taman Free School. We went there with separate cars. So, after dinner, me and my father goes home in the same car, i was driving. I was using the roundabout in front of Heng Ee School. Then i went to the direction of the Convent Green Lane School. After arriving at the traffic light, i soon stop and waited till green light and i soon proceed straight. But, soon I overtake a motorbike (ok, he was in the inside lane and i was overtaking on the outside lane, no near contact at all). While overtaking, I heard someone shouting. But, I ignore it because I didn't know anything happen so, i proceed till the Convent Green Lane School side junction.

While arriving at the junction, i soon slowly step on the brake, but, while I was trying brake, I heard someone shouting again. This time I was asure that the motorbike behind me on the left was shouting at my car because he kept pointing at my car. Then, I told my father about it, then he see through the passenger window, the motorbiker soon speed up and come beside of my car, still shouting and pointing (in the manner of scolding and provoking us). Then, my father slowly pull down the window and ask him "What's wrong?" but, he keep scolding us in bad words. So, my father ask him again "What the heck is wrong with you?" then, he still point at us and keep scolding. After i brake at the junction, my father wanted to go down and ask him (in quite a angry manner too), while both of us taking off our belt, the motorbiker saw us and then i think he is quite frighten (because both of us is quite big in size). So, at the junction he didn't stop at all he straight rammed out of the junction while the straight traffic was quite fast.

Luckily that the oncoming car in the straight direction brake for him, actually 3 cars brake in the same time, for this stupid guy (I think is in the age of 28-35 and it is a Chinese) who maybe is drunk or maybe a crazy person on the run out of the asylum or even from Tanjung Rambutan. If not for the straight traffic car to brake simultaneously and not bang on this stupid guy (lucky they brake on the same time and doesn't cause any accident or a pile-up from behind). If I were to catch and confront that guy, I think I would have known what is wrong with him. This is a reminder for all of you, If you do find this kind of trouble, please don't come down from the car, maybe is a robbery plan, and please be patient while facing this kind of trouble cause this kind of people are crazy/stupid.

P.S.: I scold the stupid guy too while my father pull the window down. Hehe. No wonder he ran away so fast. Haha.

No comments: