Tuesday, April 8, 2008

Eventful evening. Haha

On monday, I was having just a normal day, went to college to see my friends presenting their own projects. But after their presentation, there were thinking of celebrating abit, so, they tought of playing games in the Infinity CyberCafe , so I did join them. I went with another friend to go to "Infinity" Sg Dua to book the place for them 1st as they all went back to put their laptop at home. He drove me there as I wasn't driving yesterday, we arrive around 5 something to 6 (not quite sure of the time =x). While we was waiting for them to arrive, I felt that something is wrong today, but i not quite sure what was it (of course, if i would know, then I would have became a priest, LOL). After while of waiting, my other 2 friends arrive. Then, we started talking for awhile. But, when I was talking, I saw one of my friend car's arrive and park immediately after turning in, and he was walking quite fast to the road, Curiosity, I went to glance for a better look at the big window. Surprisingly, I saw a motorbike was down on the roadside. I was in shock after I saw my friend was arguing with a Malay guy on the road side. My brain was thinking "Oh, Shit... Big Trouble..." When I was running out of the cybercafe, I saw a whole bunch of Malays standing on the roadside trying to surround my friend. My friend is a foreigner, so, he doesn't speak Malay. When ran out to see him, i drag him out with me, and ask him what happened. When I saw some casualty was on the road, I called them to take care of casualty before arguing. So, they did what i said. After placing the casualty on a safe place, then we started talking(some sort of shouting). The Malay fellow from the motorbike was shouting non stop about what my friend was wrong at. When i finally understood the situation, I finally started negotiate with the motorbike fellow. The Situation is actually, when my friend was going to turn right on the junction, the motor bike was following closely and speedily, so when he was braking his car to turn to the right, the bike bang on to his car and the motorbike flew off (nothing serious, just falling down and bleed abit). He keep accused that my friend doesn't put signal to turn to the right.

When I was trying to negotiate with him, he keep accused that it was our wrong. He seems to say that he is not wrong, but why is he following so close and fast? But the burger seller opposite Infinity Cyber Cafe also keep accusing its our wrong (maybe they doesn't know that anyone who bang on the back is the wrong party, if i am not wrong). So, after awhile of thinking, seeing that they doesn't want to settle, so, we offer for Police Report. One of the factor that i thought of that is because, the damages done to the bumper is going to cost much and he doesn't have the money to repair the damage, so, we need to have Police Report in order to claim for the car insurance. The another factor is because they keep telling us that it isn't their fault which provoke our knowledge towards the "Undang- Undang" of Jalan Raya in Malaysia.

After awhile, the family of the casualty arrived, they came down from the car angrily, sort like as if we bang their car or what. Haha. After i explain to them, then they started to argue that it was our wrong that we put signal too late. But, i told them that although that is true or rather maybe it is true, but that was both party mistake, not us alone, but, he still argue that it is our mistake or wrong. So, I replied by saying "Did one of our Malaysia rules say that is there are a standardization on how long you need to put the signal before you start turning your car". He ended up speechless. So, by rule or law we are certainly not on the wrong side. So, we decided to report police. After awhile the passenger casualty stand up and start scolding us as well. Damn, she was so "lu siao" when she scolding us, luckily we held our nerves for not letting angry and not letting any stupid things. Haha.

After that, they say they want to go to clinic 1st before going to report the case. So, we went to report about the case 1st. When we report in the Police Station HeadQuater (Jln Patani) they took the picture of our car and we gave our statements for the Inspector. They said that this is a frequent case that was mostly won by car, to sight of our relieve. Hehe. After finish reporting and the time is already almost 9. After dinner, we went home. What suppose to be nice outing came out to be a eventful and busy evening for us. What a life experience, haha.

No comments: