Tuesday, November 25, 2008

My 21st birthday in Tasmania...

Hello all again, this is my heartiest apologies for all friends who were reading my blogs all along. Very sorry again for being absent from blogging for awhile now. I have finished exam on 7th of November and i am back in Penang on 13th of November. Well, before that there are few things that I want to show pictures about.


Firstly, it is my birthday on 29th October (sorry didn't do this post earlier). But, I was having exam on the 29th of October. The subject for that is called System Development Methodology. That subject allowed us to take notes in, so i reckon it is not so bad. But, still, i did few mistakes while writing the question number... Sigh.. But never mind of that, since its over already. Then later at night, i thought that no one would have known my birthday.. Suddenly, they gave me a surprise party. Haha. It was quite nice... but i have known about the planning, so that's not very surprise for me afterall. Lol. There are few pictures i can show bout it.








No comments: