Friday, November 28, 2008

Doraemon and Asimo

Today, 27/11/2008. I went to QueensBay Mall today. My main motives of going there is to see the Honda's robot, ASIMO. Haha. I went to QB by my cousin brother fetching my there after lunch with him. After meeting with friends, we started to walk around because the show time for ASIMO is 5.30 pm. We need to wait for some time before that. So, we walked around, then i met my friend, my idol of life. Haha.




I meet Doraemon, so i took photo with him. Haha



After that, we chatted and went to Old Town. Then i started to find some games to play. The game is to find a word that ends with "-zing". Haha. We sure wasted alot of time thinking of that. Haha. Then after that we went to see ASIMO. There were so many ppl. Damn.


I took video of it, but i haven't upload it yet. I will upload it as soon as possible.

After watching that, then we went to eat Ikan Bakar. Sorry, Jim (next time go with you). Haha. Then we went home after eating. Nothing much.

Btw, my exam result will be released on 28th November, which is today. Hopefully i pass all of them. Few more hours. Haha

1 comment: