Friday, November 28, 2008

Life After...

After encountered a very tiring day travelling by plane, i finally arrived in Penang at 2300 13/11/2008. My family and cousin were already waiting for me outside. I was very happy to see them. The feeling is like "finally, i am back home" with all my family and brothers around me and i don't have to afraid anymore. Haha.

My day started on very early morning on 13 november. I didn't sleep much that day as i have already keep most on my pillow and bolster to the storage. So, i just have a bed to sleep on. I had a sleep for about few hours before i begin my journey to home. The airporter pick us up at 8 something. While arrive at the airport, the people told us that our plane have delayed for an hour. After an hour, it delays again till 12 something. So, we need to rush again while we arrive in Melbourne. Haha. Luckily, we manage to do everything in time. But when i was going in to the international departure terminal, one guard wanted me to weigh my hand luggage, laptop bag, and also plastic bag that i took. He was so stupid that he added all up together, as laptop bag is always allowed to go through. Then i tell him that, but still he insist that i cannot go through unless i put something behind (What a stupid fellow). So, i need to run out again to check in my hand luggage, but the counter already closed. By that time, i was already so so panic, cause the time is already 3.15 while my plane board at 3.40. So i call my friend (from Johor) to take the plastic bag that contain chocolate for me. So, the second time, he let me through. Luckily. So, after that i run in immediately and look for the gate. Then, everything goes well after that till i arrive in Penang. Haha. So, that's my story on my journey back home.

After i arrived in Penang, my family immediately bring me to go to Kayu Nasi Kandar. Haha. It was so nice as i haven't eat any nasi kandar for so long. Haha. Then, after that, i went back to my sweet home. Haha. Nothing really changed. After unpacking few stuff, i then slept around 2 something. But, i woke up at 6 something in the next day. It must be because of jet lag and also time differences. Haha.

After that, i have been meeting many friends till now. Lol. I am starting to enjoying my time over here. Just started to hope that my time here wont ends. Haha.

No comments: