Friday, November 28, 2008

Leaving Tasmania...

I left Hobart, Tasmania on 13th November... But, before that i bought some souvenirs for my family. I bought chocolates and some shirts for some friends... Haha.. At last, i had only $3 AUD in my bank account in Australia. Lol. I took some pictures when we went shopping and also some picture of my long hair before leaving. Haha.

Those are some pictures that i took while walking in the streets of Hobart... Haha...




Other than that, before we all left, my taiwanese good friend, cook for us "Ma Lak Steamboat". Haha. Damn syok. So so so hot... Luckily i manage to eat much too. We managed to throw ourselves a party-like dinner, few days before we all left Hobart. Below's some picture bout it.

Some food cook by us. In the picture is Ping (not LSP), Friend from Beijing, she teached me Mandarin quite much. Haha.



Some food that i learned to cook while i am in Tasmania. Penang Laksa. 80-90% succesful. Haha. 100% my own work. Hehe. (I forgotten to take picture on Hokkien Mee that i cooked)




This is the picture that i took in the morning that i will be leaving. Haha. Still having long hair.


A short-hair me after cutting hair few days after arriving in Penang. Haha.

No comments: