Friday, November 28, 2008

Hatyai, 22/11/2008


After arriving from Australia, this is my first time on trip to some place. And this time, the place is Hatyai, Thailand. I went together with my family and uncle's family with cousin. We start travelling on early morning at Saturday. After that, we rent a van to drive us in to the city, then our car is parked at the duty free car park.


After arriving, we started shopping like mad. Haha. I started by buying shorts. But the most important motives is to eat. Haha. On the afternoon, we bought drumsticks, sticky rice and many "xiao chi" to eat in our room. After that, I went to ancient massage. Haha. It was very nice and relaxing. Before went to massage, i bought a jersey for a friend of mine and then bought 2 t-shirts for myself. Haha. After massaging, we went to eat dinner. Haha. The dinner is super-delicious with thai specials. Haha. Sorry, I was too hungry so i forgot to take the picture bout it. Lol. After dinner, we went to shopping again at few super market. Haha. Most important of all, i manage to eat McDonalds Samurai Pork Burger. Haha. That is a MUST eat in thailand for all.


The next day, we again went to shopping. After shopping, we went to eat famous shark fin in hatyai. Haha.

famous Shark fin

After eating, then we start to prepare to go back. Haha. After packing, around 2pm, the van driver fetch us to the immigration 1st. After immigration, then we went to our own car to drive myself home. But, before going home, we pay my grandma a visits. That's all for the day. Haha

No comments: