Sunday, May 25, 2008

Decisions...

This month is one of my truly enjoyable month, full of enjoyment and excitement. Haha. I have travel alot lately, being to Langkawi, Redang and many more places.

Other than that, I have also been thinking alot about decisions I have to make to see which place to go for degree. Earlier, I have thought of going to QUT, but, too bad I can't really financially afford the fees and living cost over there. So, I applied another place, University of Tasmania in short, UTAS which is located in Hobart, the capital of Tasmania, an island under the Australia continent. I have waiting to get the offer letter from this University. I have heard that this University is quite famous than another university that i applied, not to named it here. Hehe.

So, now all my focus is on UTAS. But, is that what i really wants? Or am I just trying just to follow my friend? I really don't know how to answer this. Really. I don't really know what my heart wants. Sigh. Should i go to study in Nilai as a better solution? I am really in dillema now. Haih... Nothing that I can do now as the offer letter from UTAS haven't came yet. So, i must be very ready when the offer letter come, as I have to know where I should go already. Luckily, my another choice Inti Nilai starts in September. So, if i don't go to Australia then i will have time till the new semester starts in September.

If i were to study in Australia for degree, then i won't be taking Master anymore. As on the other side, if i study locally in Nilai, then i will study for Master in overseas, maybe. Haha. This is the only decisions i made throughout this month. Haha.

No comments: