Monday, May 12, 2008

11/5/2008

Excuse me from stopped blogging lately, I was quite busy. Haha. The whole last week was quite eventful, from friends birthday till Redbox-ing. Some people might says that, before you leave, you'll need to enjoy it. I can't do anything but to totally Agree with it. Although i can't confirm where i will be going yet, but something is for sure, I will continue to pursue my degree whether in Nilai or Australia. So, thanks to all my friend, I do have an exeptional week in entertaiment. Haha.

First, it was a birthday of my friend name Yeoh Keng Liang @ Abu. Haha. Sorry for failing to update till so late. Lol. We actually wanted to give him a birthday surprise at his college at PTPL (formerly known as IPG). When we arrive at his college with a cake, he was very surprise, but lucky for him, his teacher was still conducting the class, so we didn't go in to his class to celebrate with him. After awhile we waited for him to finished the class, but then he already knew about our plans. So, after that, we went to Prangin Mall to celebrate for him. We have 6 people with us and we all sit in one car. It was so cramped, but importantly it was fun. Haha. Happy Birthday Abu....

Second, it is Redbox-ing. It is some of my friend's first time to go for Redbox. We sang in Redbox for 3 hours. And it is just RM 9++. What a difference from the last time i went at night. The last time i went, it was around RM 35++. Lol. What a different. Haha. What a diffrence Student Price makes.




Pictures of us in Redbox.

Third, we went for a movie a day before. We watch the movie "Ironman". Lol. What can i say about that movie. It was trully nice although it might be sometimes quite "kuah cheong". Haha. Especially when he created a 1st Ironman in a cave. Secondly, the main actor does looks more like a villian than a super hero. Haha. Maybe because of his looks? I don't know. I just feel so. Haha. Entirely, the whole movie was quite a great movie. No execptions. Haha. Do watch it.

No comments: