Thursday, August 28, 2008

28 August 2008

Finally, I had finished my 2 major assignments and had a time to rest for awhile. I would apologize that i was absent from blogging for quite awhile. I had already started to settle down here in my place. Everything seems already normal for me. And why it is not, I have been around here for 55 days. But still got 77 days to home only. Home is what i had been thinking and nothing more. Maybe i already have the "homesick" sickness. Lol.
The only thing that i can't really cope with now is the studies. I doesn't know whether is it because I am really not good enough, or this university style of Online Studies doesn't suit me at all. I felt like i don't have much confident in it even though i tried my best to understand it. Temporary, i still have 7 weekly assignments, 4 major assignments, 1 industry project still to be completed. I wonder if you can imagine how suffering i will be for next few weeks and months? I was thinking, whether i have chosen a wrong uni or what? But, since i had already been here, then i should try to finish this semester 1st. Then i will further planning when i get back in Penang. The exam result should give me clear idea of my consideration. For me now, Online Studies is the total problem. I haven't expected situation to be this worst when i came over here. I expected independent learning, but not like that. Haha. What can i say? Too Bad Luck ? The lecturers over here aren't helping me out either, which make the matter worst.
Let's not get too much over mine own problem. Haha. I have saw lately that there were changes in Malaysia. Especially in the By-Election, when Anwar wins in the 15k majority votes. Haha. Will this be "New dawn for Malaysia" ? Lol. Everyone will keep guessing if Anwar can form a government by the date "16/9/2008" that is set by him to form a government? We will just wait and see about that. Well, this is all i can say now... I hope to see more things so that i can tell in this blog. Bye.

No comments: