Thursday, July 31, 2008

1st University Presentation...


The chapter that i am going to present. "THE DEVELOPMENT OF ERP system"


Wednesday, 30th July 2008, the date that marked my 1st presentation in Australia or as in University life... I really put alot of effort on this presentation... I was quite nervous in the begining, but as the time moves on, i began to overcome my fear, and after awhile, i finally get to what i am really good at. That is, of course, TALKING and to talk without fear of being questioned. My coursemates were rarely falling asleep as i tried as hard as possible to make my presentation as interesting as possible. Other than that, i constantly tell some jokes as well.


As i was finishing, I have a look at my watch, as I haven't notice, I have been talking or presenting for 1 hour. The time limit for the presentation was, 40 minutes. The lecturer must had been quite interested in that, so, she haven't called me to stop (but, last week, she called one of my coursemates to stop presenting while my coursemates is reaching the time limits,might be mine is more interesting). After i finished presenting, my lecturer gave comment on me. She told me that I made an excellent job (and I was quite happy for that because i really wasted a awful lot of effort in that) because i was presenting 1st time in University. After the class finishes, my other coursemates also told me that I done a great job in presenting. And I was all smilling. Too bad that, 2 of my friends already withdraw from this subject. If not, i will be supporting them next time. They came and support me while they already withdrew from the subject. Haha. After that, I was quite satisfied with myself for the presentation. And there goes my first hurdles in University. There are many more to come, might be nightmare next, not hurdles. Haha. Who might know what a joyful day can turn into a pressured day? Nobody knows. Haha



Me in my new black white stripe sweater which proves quite good luck.

Me answering questions.

Me presenting module of ERP.

1 comment:

cesckun said...

good job man. we will support you.
SEE you can pass the hurdle.jz relax dont be too tension