Sunday, March 30, 2008

Blogging Newbie..

Hello all, my name is Winson Tan, from Penang, Malaysia.

This is my first time i tried blogging. I hope I can get feedback and comment from all of my friends or viewer if i really does mistake on blogging. Hope u all will guide me to be a better blogger. HEHE.

Many says that 1st post of blogs are quite important, so, i try to make it more important. LOL, I hope i can. My Blogs will include from all my interest such as; sports, politics and comments on important issue and importantly, I will tell more of my life. I hope it can't create a bizzare since Malaysia is getting towards democracy now. Haha. The start of DAP era in Penang. To be truth, I am a supporter of a RED Colour, that means of, Manchester United (Red Devils), DAP (Democratic Action Party) in Malaysian politics and many more red colour stuff, such as Ferrari in F1. Hehe

To save more stuff to write in next post, i will like to conclude here. Thanks all.

P.S. : I will try to upload more pictures on events happened before i started and after started blogging ;p

4 comments:

Winson said...

Please leave some comment. Thanks

bu said...

good luck for bloggin..sure gt alot ppl come n view wan..hehe happy bloggin

Victor said...

Keep it up dude..
I will stay tuned wit ya blog every now and then
Hope u will stay tuned wit my blog too...

Hey people, my blog is http://dontkacau.blogspot.com/..support my blog too...hehe

Jack Tan said...

oh only first time blogging la... nvm nvm... i've started my blog last year and it still look like a 1st timer... hahaha don worry, no kacau, dont kacau updates everyday, he might give u more tips... hahahaha